How do I get a copy of a police report?
For a criminal report, contact the county attorney's office at (308) 832-0797. For an accident report, go to the Police Department and request a report for a fee of $2.50. Some reports may be withheld if the incident is under investigation or involve juveniles. In those cases, you will receive a copy of the call taken by the dispatcher. The Police Department is located at:
246 N. Colorado
Minden, NE 68959

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of a police report?
2. Who is the county attorney?
3. Who is the public defender?
4. My dog is lost. Who do I contact?
5. Where are lost dogs taken?
6. How many dogs am I allowed to have?
7. Are there any sex offenders living in Minden?
8. What breeds of dogs are not allowed within Minden city limits?
9. What is the rule on parking trailers on the streets?
10. When is my court date?