Billing & Notices
Bills are sent out around the 25th of each month and are due by the 10th of the following month. A 10% penalty will be added to the amount due if not received by the 10th of the month.
A disconnect notice is sent after the 10th of each month stating the disconnect day and time, as well as the amount due to prevent disconnection. Please note that electricity will be shut off if payment is not received by 10:00 am on the last TUESDAY of the month.
Sign up to receive Utility Bills and Notices via EMAIL! E-Bills Consent Form
How to Pay Your Utility Bill
- Payments types accepted are either cash, check or money order.
- A payment drop box is located next to the door at City Hall: 325 N. Colorado
Minden, NE 68959
- Bills may be mailed to: P.O. Box 239, Minden, NE 68959
- Bank draft payments are also available. View the Automatic Withdrawal Authorization Form.
Customers may enroll in our budget billing program during July. A customer that enrolls in budget billing must maintain a perfect payment record by paying by the 10th of each month or they will be ineligible to enroll in the budget program the following year.
Any balances due or credits at the end of the budget year will be rolled into the following year’s budget. To be considered for budget enrollment, please contact the city offices at 308-832-1820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For payment assistance with your utility bills, you may be able to reach out to the following programs.
- DHHS LIHEAP energyhelp.us
- DHHS (308) 865-5592
- Mid-Nebraska Community Action (308) 865-5675