Proper Recycling Guidelines
- All cardboard boxes must be broken down flat.
- All recyclable items must be separated by type in their own container or bag.
- Lids of any kind are not accepted and must be removed from all bottles and cans.
- Recycling must be out by 8:00 am on your designated pick-up day.
- Wet items are not accepted.
Note: Recycling not meeting the guidelines above will be tagged and not picked up.
- All Plastics
- Phone books
- Aluminum cans
- Tin cans
- Corrugated cardboard
- Office paper (8.5" x 11")
- Shredded paper
Items Not Accepted
- Five gallon #2 buckets
- Hard bound books
When a recycling day falls on a holiday, then the recycling pick-up is skipped for that day.
For additional information or questions concerning recycling regulations, please contact the Public Works Department at (308) 832-1820.