Available Housing in Minden

Community of Minden 5-17-2010 062_thumb.JPG

Below is a listing of the Minden-area real estate companies. Most real estate companies list their properties on Realtor.com. While at this site, do a search for houses in Minden, NE and you will find a current listing of quality housing at affordable prices.

Relocation Assistance

  • McBride Realty, 303 E. Fourth, Minden, NE, 308-832-1800
  • Rhynalds Auction & Realty, LLC, 439 N. Colorado, Minden, NE, Website, 308-832-2444
  • Agri Affiliates, Inc., 308-234-4969
  • Garrett Agency, 501 N Colorado, Minden, NE, 308-832-1532
  • Century 21, 3423 2nd Avenue, Kearney, NE, 308-293-1259
  • Coldwell Banker, 4503 2nd Avenue, Kearney, NE, 308-991-0165

Rental Units
Whether you are looking for pet-friendly apartments, one bedroom, two bedrooms and three bedroom amenities, start your search by reviewing the Rental Owner's list or by calling one of the above real estate companies!

Fair Housing

The City of Minden supports Fair Housing. Please contact the Minden City Hall if you feel that you have been affected by the injustice of "housing discrimination" for assistance in filing a housing discrimination complaint. More Information on Fair Housing.

Wanting to Build?

Wanting to build your own custom home? We have several area contractors that will be glad to help you out. Please call the City Building Inspector for a current list of area contractors and construction companies. Most lots that are for sale within the city limits and are zoned residential may be purchased for new construction. Find out more about the housing development lots available in the Minden West Estates Housing Development.

Building Permits

If you are building within the city limits, you will need to obtain a building permit application at the city's office or you can access the online building permit application and return it to the Building Inspector prior to any work being done.

New Construction in the Country

If you are considering building new construction in Kearney County, locations for building a house are plenty. If you are planning to build outside of the city's jurisdiction, you will need to get a zoning permit from the Kearney Co. Planning and Zoning Office. You will also want to check with the County Floodplain Administrator for a floodplain boundary determination and the Kearney County Road Department Superintendent at 308-832-2854 for any access issues.